Welcome to Yass Valley Anglican Churches community website where you can learn about us.
The Yass Valley Anglican Churches Parish commenced serving the rural areas around what is now Canberra in 1838.
We have multiple worship times and locations in the Parish:
- Saint Clements Yass – Sunday 8.30am & Monday 10am
- All Saints Murrumbateman – Sunday 10.30am
- Saint James Bowning – 4th Sunday 10am
- Saint Marys Mundoonan – 5th Sunday 11am
- Warmington Lodge Yass – 4th Tuesday 2pm
- Thomas Eccles Gardens Yass – 4th Friday 11am
As an Anglican community we value both liturgical tradition and contemporary expressions of worship and service as we seek to be a Christ honouring presence in the communities as diverse and disparate as Yass, Murrumbateman, Bowning, and Wee Jasper.
We believe that following Christ to be a whole of life experience – and so we are seeking to find a relationship with God and each other that is authentic and real for whole of our lives.